About Me

My photo
I'm a sophomore @ VCU. I'm a quadruplet. I can't stand people who can't drive.I have slight road rage. I ♥ cold weather esp when it snows. I have a good sense of humor n tend to joke a lot. I enjoy listening to music. I'm into sports && a bit obsessed w Transformers.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FLASH

I have never worked with the Flash application before. Even after going through the steps and different techniques in class, it's still a foreign subject to me. I am impressed by the people who can come up with such great pieces. Below are my responses to some of the websites that were given to us in class.

www.itwillneverbethesame.com
- this creator of this Flash project made the peice interactive. The flash piece is simply a drawn in road, and when you press down on the mouse, and direct the mouse in a certain direction, then whichever way you move, is the same way the road moves on the screen, as if you are actually driving a car down this road. I like this one because it's so simple, but it's still very cool at the same time.

http://alanbecker.deviantart.com/art/Animator-vs-Animation-34244097
- this flash piece is my favorite out of all of the ones listed. It shows man vs. technology, the computer. I like how the artist was able to incorporate items on the desktop and move icons around. That just makes the peice more interesting that they were able to take a normal flash project, and take it out of the actual application, and onto the main desktop. The way he fights with the different objects to is very entertaining. Very eye pleasing also.

www.thehalcyonhours.com
- THe Halcyon Hours. This is probably my second favorite out of all of these links. You can tell that the artist of this peice must have spent an insane amount of time to produce such work, and detail. I think by adding the effect that you are looking out a window makes the peice that more interesting. If it were just the sky, then I would find it still as appealing, but less pleasing. Also all of the quick links that are posted next to this piece are very cool pieces.

No comments: